GPS technology brings a whole new level of precision!
With the development of the new outdoor Cityclock, Ecat Orologi has entered a new frontier in time measurement. The GPS antenna guarantees absolute precision and the self-correcting hands reduce clock maintenance to almost zero, for timeless reliability. Cityclock is the perfect answer to city timekeeping and street furnishing – for vast airport spaces, station platforms or social rendezvous such as squares, parks and golf clubs. A modern-day totem that signals the passing of time. Long-life lithium batteries (the clock is also available with DCF77 synchronisation).
- Case in oven varnished galvanized steel and aluminium with epoxy resins that are resistant to atmosphere agents
- Cover in unbreakable Plexiglas ®
- Power supply: long life lithium battery or 220 VAC
- Absolute accuracy: 1 thousandth of a second/year (with GPS or DCF77 signal)
- Weight 13 kg ca (28 lb)
- Time base: quartz with synchronized device via GPS or DCF-77 signal (see master clock CIT05-09 or CLK35)
- Removable GPS antenna to optmize signal reception (see RDE10)
- High sensitivity adjustable DCF77 antenna for signal reception up to 3000 km from Mainflingen (see RDE05)
- Movement of the clock hands with polarized minutes